Today We Honor and Remember The 49 Lives That Were Taken.
Exactly one year after the Pulse tragedy, June 12th is now recognized as Orlando United Day.
- It is a day to honor the memory of the 49 beautiful souls that were taken from us and the 53 that were injured.
- It is a day to support and honor all of the people who were impacted by the events of that tragic day.
- It is a day to put all differences aside and unify to spread kindness and love.
- It is a day to continue the healing process.
- It is a day to remember our strength.
To honor all those affected, One Orlando Alliance has encouraged people in the local community and around the globe to participate in Acts of Love and Kindness by simply acting, loving, and giving. They released a list of 49 Acts of Love that were submitted by several parents of the 49. These Acts of Love are suggestions on how to honor their loved ones and spread kindness and love on the 12th.
These 49 Acts of Love are a great resource to spark a life-long commitment
to spreading peace, love, unity, respect, and hope!
Love is Love is Love is Love is Love is Love!